Compliance & Company Secretarial Services
Salford Chartered Accountants
With the ever-increasing compliance issues and regulations imposed on businesses of all sizes, many new business incorporations are seeking a company secretarial service to deal with all Company Compliance affairs.
All Limited Companies directors have legal responsibilities in execute compliance under Companies Act 2006 and failure to do so may result in severe financial penalties being imposed on the company officers namely the directors. The company directors must act in good faith and this places considerable responsibility to ensure all company documentation is filed correctly and within strict deadlines to Companies House and HMRC.
Salford Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors go that extra furlong to ensure that not only do we comply with all company regulation but we notify you always that we done so. As Chartered Accountants, we are qualified to respond and enact any changes within the company on the instructions of the directors. As your business develops and moves forward we will be there with you every step as your Company Secretary to go through the regulatory maze on your paperwork. If you want to choose a compliance partner Salford Chartered Accountants is that partner.
We will meet all statutory filing obligations as your company secretary and our annual fee of £350.00 excluding vat to be your company secretary is we believe an extremely good value for money service. Our Company Secretarial service includes the following:
- Preparing and online filing (including companies House filing fees ) of the Annual Confirmation Statement.
- Maintaining the Statutory Company Registrars.
- Maintaining the PSC Registrar throughout the year.
- Registering share transfers and issuing new share certificates at any time.
- All written, verbal and email correspondence to Companies House on your behalf.
- Our Chartered Practice name on the accounts as the Company Secretary.
- Maintaining strict deadline control on all company documentation.
- Documented monitoring at Companies House to ensure records are not being fraudulently amended.
- Superb expert support throughout the year on all statutory filing and compliance issues.
- Assistance with board and shareholders’ meetings.
There a myriad of companies’ house forms and Companies House are regularly changing procedures and have very strict filing rules that need to be adhered to. We strong advise using our firm to provide this service to your company.
Please feel free to contact us at Salford Chartered Accountants if you want to discuss a company secretary service. All our initial consultations are without charge and no obligation on your part. Please feel free to bring up any matters that relate to this service. Alternatively, drop us an email or give us a call and we can advise accordingly.